Monday, August 11, 2008

My month in a nut shell

So it has been a while since I updated my blog. I have moved home, then went on Holidays to Oklahoma with my sister and my Mom, well he helped Chrissy move to Oklahoma, and then I started work when i got home:) When I come home I got to go out to one of my friends house and play on his family farm, it was so much fun.

This is the highest point in Oklahoma, Mount Scott, I think it was a 2 minute drive to the "top" of the Mountain.
I have also missed David, since I have not seen him since July 3rd. I am so excited though he comes at the end of this month for the long weekend:) That weekend we plan on getting our engagement photos done and over with. We have had lots of talking on the phone, thank goodness for parents and there unlimited minutes to anywhere in North America. So we have many late nights talk on the phone. I have been doing some wedding plans, bought some stuff, and pretty much just trying to plan things. December 16th will come sooner then I think, and I hope that I am prepared even though I know everything will not run smoothly, but i hope at least a little smooth.

Oh yeah I also had my 23th Birthday and since David could not be there I decided that my frog cupcakes that my sister made for me were my prince charming a.k.a David. I think my sister did a pretty good job on my birthday cupcakes :P

I hope to start school in September, just waiting on the school for my go a head to say I am signed up for classes. If I get in to the classes I want it is going to be a long couple of months with not a lot of doing anything but 40 hours at work and pretty much 40 hours at school. But in the end it will all be worth it:) But i can't wait to start school again I love going to school and learning!!!

Other then that not much has happening in the life of Dian.
Oh yeah and this is what my hair looked like after my sister put streaks in it:)

No comments: