Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm Engaged, I can't believe it :D

Okay so yes it is true I am engaged, We have only known each other 1 month 1/2, and dating 3 weeks. I can't believe how fast the time went. I feel like we have known each other for more then just a month. He is a GREAT guy, and I really Love him. It was so cute the whole thing.
So we went out for dinner at Black Stone, which is a really nice restaurant. I kind of knew something was up when we got there, and the hostess at the front desk, didn't ask for his name, but crossed off his name. But you know whatever. Then we ate dinner it was really good, and really filling. Then The waiter said she would be back in a couple of minutes, and I was like okay weird, why didn't she ask if we wanted dessert of if we were done. Then a couple of minutes later, she comes back out with to plates of cheese cake and puts them on the table. I was like we didn't even order dessert, what the crap. Then she put the teddy bear you see up above on the table in front of me. I start laughing and can't stop because I didn't want to cry. Then he got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife. And Well I said yes :D

The funny thing is, I didn't even know he had the ring. He went out monday morning with my sister and pick it out and got everything arranged with some help from my sister , and brother-in-law Jake. Thanks Guys you guys are awesome. And I love you, lots. We couldn't have done a lot of this with out your guys help.So anyways here is a picture of the ring, which, he pick out all by himself. I couldn't have asked for a better ring, it is so beautiful, and shiny.
And this is us right after dinner When i was calling my parents to tell them the GREAT news. I love this kids, he is GREAT, and is very speical. I can't believe how fast I fell for him.
And this is us up Logan Canyon at Ricks springs. And if you are all wondering, we are most likely getting married in December during Christmas Break. In Canada, and I will most likely move to the Arizona, where he is going to school. Thanks everyone for loving me, and keeping me around for as long as you have. I am so excited to be getting married for All time and Eternity to a GREAT guy.


1 comment:

September said...

Hi Dian, I'm David's step-sister September.

I just wanted to say congratulations. I can't wait to meet you!