Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Grrrr, is all I am going to say!!!!

You know when you are having one of those weeks when nothing seems to be going right?? Yeah, I am having one of those weeks, and it is only Tuesday. Yesturday I had to take my car in to the shop, yet again both of my brake cord went:( and now there is something else wrong with my car that will have to be fix sometime soon, I thought getting a "Newer" car was going to save me money, nope it has not. But I am hoping when all these repairs are done we should be good for a while, here to crossing my fingers, and to top off my day my flat iron went on me grrrrr, $60 and it only lasted me 6 months. I also feel like I have no time, which I do I just need to budget it well. I don't understand why the Lord wanted me to go back to school, especially with a 40 hour work week. I feel like I have no time for friends or school. I have not failed a class, yet since starting college three years ago, and here is to hoping yet again I don't this year. And my friends keep asking me when they will be able to hang out with me, I can never give them an answer. When I think everything is going good with other things, another problem pops up. I know I am to marry David, and that is about it.

I Know the Lord has a plan for all of us, I am just the type of person who like to know, where I am going, what I am doing, and having a time line of the things that need to be done. I know Satan is working his darnedest on me, and wanting to me get down, and it is working. I know I have people around me who love me and care about me GREATLY, but it is still hard. The Lord never gives us more then we can handle, I just have to keep reminding myself that. I know I might be having a hard time, but there are people out there having a harder time then myself. I know I am greatly bless, I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, a car to drive, a job to pay for bills, I am able to get and education, and I have a loving fiance who loves me very much, and will receive eternal blessing once married in the temple, also a GREAT family, who will do anything to help me. I have more then I need.

This blog was not to have a pity rant, I just needed to write down my feeling, and to tell Everyone, that I am thankful for all the support and courage they give me. It has been long road to come to this point in my life, where I know the church is true, and I know that the Lord is always there for me, and so are a lot of you. I have always been a person who likes to do thing for herself, and never really ever wanted a lot of help, but I am realizing that I can't do a lot of thing on my own, So I am thankful for all your guys help. Like going back to church, I would have never done it on my own, I needed a three year old little girl and a very young little boy, to show me the Christ like love I needed. I know there were a lot of prayers said at that time for my sac and I am happy for them. I am trying to learn to take down wall that I have put up, that were there to keep myself "SAFE" from being hurt by others, but when in reality I was only hurting myself. I am trying to be more open with my feeling, and not let them bubble up inside, so that is why I am writing this blog. So thank you again, and I love you all very much.I am going to end with this quote.

"Faith is believing that although we do not understand all things, He does. Faith is knowing that although our power is limited, His is not. Faith in Jesus Christ consists of complete reliance on Him." - Dennis E. Simmons, "But If Not...," Ensign, May 2004,73



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dian,
I totally understand where you were coming from with this blog enrty. I have definitley been there.
Don't you love how when you're starting to fall away from the Lord he brings you a child to show you the love you need at that moment?! It just amazes me.
I also love your quote at the end. If only everyone could believe that!