Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My first blog for the summer

Okay So I told My sister Chrissy that I would update my blog, if she updated her blog so here is me updating my blog. Over the last couple of months a lot has happened, I have finished my first year in Business Admin for Accounting. I have moved to Chandler Arizona for summer sales. Which has been lots of fun so far but also a BIG learning experience. My Mom, Chrissy, and I have gone on vacation to Nashville and Memphis Tennessee, and had a blast for a week. I have also learned a lot about moving away from home, I know I have moved away from home before, but I have always had a family member close by. This time it is just me and a bunch of friends. I have had to learn to relay on the Lord. But i am thankful for the Priesthood that is around me, and some good sisters in the Gospel as well:) So Here are some pictures of my time over the last couple of weeks and months, enjoy:D


No comments: